Thursday, July 14, 2011

Books I've Read This Summer-SO FAR!

So about two months ago I bought a Kindle...and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! It's so portable and it holds A LOT of books. So let me tell you about the books I have read so far this Summer.

Passion by Lauren Kate. (OMG SO GOOD. I ended up buying the actual book and did not read it on my kindle) Rating: 5/5

Hunted (House of Night book 5) by P.C Cast and Kristin Cast Rating 3/5 (it was good but there were a lot of editing errors.

Gone (Wake Trilogy) by Lisa McMann (last book in the Wake trilogy) So GOOD!! 5/5

Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares (A major Tear JERKER!!!) I could not stop crying! Rating 5/5

Ten by Lauren Myracle (Winnie Years Series) Really Good Rating 4/5

Top of the Feud Chain by Lisi Harrison (Alphas Series FINAL BOOK) Really good but lacking in some places Rating 4/5

What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (Another Tear Jerker) I cried the whole time! 5/5

I hope Your Having a Great Summer!!!! Happy Reading!!!!!!!!
Love and Rockets,
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment